Discover our new Jocly Hub
Video DownloadHelper supports the Kiva initiative
Kiva is a non-profit organization and website that allows you to lend as little as $25 to a specific low-income entrepreneur in the developing world. You choose who to lend to - whether a baker in Afghanistan, a goat herder in Uganda, a farmer in Peru, a restaurateur in Cambodia, or a tailor in Iraq - and as they repay the loan, you get your money back.
If you join our lending team, we can work together to alleviate poverty. Once you're a part of the team, you can choose to have a future loan on Kiva "count" towards our team's impact. The loan is still yours, and repayments still come to you - but you can also choose to have the loan show up in our team's collective portfolio, so our team's overall impact will grow!
What you need to do:
- Click the green button above
- Register on the Kiva site
- Join the DownloadHelper Users team
- Check-out projects looking for funding
- Pick-up the one you want
- Lend some money to fund the project (all transactions, funding and getting money back, are performed through PayPal which do not take their usual fee on those operations)
DownloadHelper Lender Team
to pay for start-up costs and lumber purchases and to cover the costs of a specialty woodworking course.